#1 USDA Organic Aloe Vera Gel by Seven Minerals 4oz (Shipping Within USA only)
#1 USDA Organic Aloe Vera Gel by Seven Minerals – 100% Pure Organic Aloe, With No Toxic Chemicals Or Preservatives – For Healthy Skin, Hair, And After Sun Relief - 4 fl oz
- JUST LIKE A REAL ALOE VERA PLANT: Mother Nature knows best, so we bottled up the gel from her soothing plant and kept all the best bits! It’s not sticky, or watery - and it’s certainly not filled with toxic thickeners like Carageenen or harsh preservatives. Plus we retained the fresh natural scent that you love. And we’re proud to say this is the first 100% Certified USDA Organic Aloe Gel you’ve found on your search! We can’t wait for you to experience the difference.
- WE’RE SERIOUS WHEN WE SAY IT’S 100% ORGANIC: So serious, that you MUST keep this gel in the refrigerator! We’ve added organic citrus, and ocean extracts to our cold pressed Aloe Gel, so you get the true benefits of Aloe Vera without the side effects of toxins. You can see now why we say it’s the same as the real Aloe Vera plant!
- HUNDREDS OF USES: Just like the raw plant, your new Aloe Vera Gel is hydrating and softening, perfect for dry, or cracked skin. As you know Aloe plant is the go to for burns, bites rashes and itches! Apply as an after sun gel or to soothe irritated skin conditions. Your Gel is gentle enough for face care, so go ahead and use it for removing makeup, or soothing skin. Be warned, the men of the house are likely to steal it as a natural aftershave!
- EASY TO APPLY, FAST TO ABSORB: Because it’s Organic with no toxic chemicals, it absorbs just like fresh Aloe Vera leaf. But instead of the mess, just a couple of pumps is all it takes! It’s never hard, sticky or lumpy and certainly not weird and watery. Just easy, natural skin care that absorbs fast.
- MADE IN THE USA - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Thank you for purchasing the first ever ALL Organic Aloe Vera Gel with no toxic chemicals. We can’t wait for you feel how naturally healing it is. If for some unique reason you’re not satisfied, simply contact us for return or replacement. Order Now.
NEW! For the first time you can now order 100% USDA Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel. True Organic Aloe Gel with absolutely NO toxic thickeners, preservatives or additives. That’s right, none.
It’s Like Snipping Off An Aloe Vera Leaf… Without All The Mess!
You already know Aloe Vera is one of the greatest gifts from Mother Nature. Its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties are proven healers - while the cooling properties in gel of the leaf is soothing and moisturizing.
And you also know it comes at a price! Lumpy, messy and hard to use.
So we’ve gone ahead and cold pressed Organic Aloe Gel into the first ever 100% USDA Certified Organic product here on our website! While other brands are still using toxic preservatives like sodium benzoate... or irritating thickeners like Carageenen - we’ve added only natural citrus and ocean extracts with Mother Nature’s tick of approval.
... Introducing The NEW Aloe Vera Gel from Seven Minerals
- Soothes skin irritation, itches, burns and rashes
- Softens and moisturizes dry, cracked skin
- Perfect for after sun care, sunburn and even aftershave!
- 100% Certified USDA Organic Cold Pressed Aloe Vera Gel
- Safe for sensitive skin
- IMPORTANT: Must be refrigerated! It contains ZERO toxic chemicals
- Manufactured in the USA, and not tested on animals
- Perfect consistency and fast absorption - not too sticky, or too watery
ORDER NOW With Our Risk Free Money Back Guarantee
We are incredibly proud of this product, and know you will love putting only natural (toxin free) Aloe Vera on your skin. If for some reason you’re not satisfied, simply contact us for return or replacement. Order Now.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Agar-Agar, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract
I liked that it calmed down a sunburn quickly. Good for sensitive skin.
I’ve only used it for the third time today and after the second use my skin had already started to improve... I love it and it doesn’t make my skin breakout in the sun after the use it’s so gentile
I just got my bottle today and put it on my face and chest. I easily break out so I am crossing my fingers. The last aloe vera gel I used made me break out all over my chest and face. Sucked. I don't feel like this product feels the same on my skin. It is light absorbs fast leaves my skin feeling soft. My skin feels dry without touching my face though. So we'll see. The company does go the extra mile to send email with a thank you and to respond if anything is wrong. Thanks.
I got a heat rash sporting around in sunny Florida. Nothing would get rid of it for a week, not even Benadryl (spray and oral med). I also tried Cortizone 10. I bought Aveeno soap and lotion for babies, nothing. I put this on my skin, it was making a difference that day. Within 3 days, it was 90% gone. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin like I do. No scent or fragrance.
good product for price