Thank you for subscribing, and becoming a part of the Seven Minerals Family.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your Seven Minerals Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add the corresponding Seven Minerals email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates.
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s become such a big deal that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
White-list us now to make sure you’re getting the e-mails you want, and none that you don’t.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions. (Forward the answer to us, and we might add it!) If you’re using some sort of spam filtering or blocking software yourself (in addition to what your ISP provides), we’ve also listed instructions on how to exempt your subscription from some of the more popular of those programs.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from [email protected] (ex. The subject will depend on how/why you subscribed.)
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
Don’t have a “primary” tab??
1. Open the email from [email protected]
2. Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
3. Click the “Add Seven Minerals to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
4. If Seven Minerals does not appear in the dropdown list?
Then you probably have already added Seven Minerals to Contacts.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
2. Select Settings from the list that drops down
3. Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
4. Click the Add button on the Filters page.
5. Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
6. In the From field leave the default contains selected.
7. Enter our email address [email protected] in the text box next to Contains…
8. Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
9. Click or tap Save…
10. You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains Vibetrace–
11. Click or tap Save on this screen.
12. You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
1. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
2. Click the “Add Rule” button.
3. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
4. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
5. Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Iphone Mail App:
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email to your Junk mail folder. Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly. To indicate that an email message from Seven Minerals isn’t junk:
1. Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
2. Scroll down to the folders area
3. Select the Junk folder.
4. Find the email from Seven Minerals and slide it left to see options.
5. Tap the More button.
6. Tap the Mark button.
7. Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Seven Minerals will no longer be marked as junk. By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.