Castile Soap - Sweet Orange (Shipping Within USA only)
Seven Minerals Pure Castile Soap, Sweet Orange – NO Palm Oil – MILD & GENTLE Liquid Soap For Sensitive Skin – All Natural, Non GMO & Vegan Formula with Organic Essential Oils – 33.8 oz
- ✅ USA MADE, VEGAN, NON-GMO: Only organic oils and natural vegan ingredients that are 100% biodegradable go into our Pure Castile. But while it’s natural and gentle, a quality Castille like ours is still 2-3x more concentrated than regular soaps and cleansers.
- ✅ NATURALLY HEALING CASTOR OIL: It’s the only Castile soap that contains Organic Castor Oil to soothe inflammation and nourish skin. It’s exactly what you wanted for eczema, psoriasis, or dryness, as well as oily, blemished and acne prone skin.
- ✅ NO PALM OIL: It’s a fact that most Castille Soaps are made with damaging Palm Oil. And while you feel fresh and clean, the damage to local wildlife, indigenous tribes, habitats, and our climate are less so. We use Organic Coconut, Olive, Castor, Jojoba, Argan and Hemp Oils. It’s eco-friendly goodness for your planet and your skin. Like you, we appreciate authenticity and natural goodness, and that’s why we don’t support Palm Oil, and it’s eco-damage in our Castile.
- ✅ VERSATILE - SO MANY USES: Castile can be used to clean everything! Use it as a dish soap, body wash, shampoo, baby soap, veggie wash, laundry detergent, sudsy pet shampoo, shave gel, liquid floor cleaner, and for tiles and tubs. Our luxurious Pure Castile also makes a silky foaming hand soap that at-home soap makers adore! Need more ideas? Your order comes with a FREE Recipe E-Book to create your own delightful cleansers!
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO PERFORM: Start using your Eco-Friendly Pure Castile the moment it arrives. Love its all-natural, organic suds and dirt dissolving magic, or we’ll refund every cent. Order Now.
Seven Minerals Pure Castile Soap... The Socially Conscious Castile
Seven Minerals Pure Castile Soap is the Environment Friendly Liquid Castile that cares about you and your home.
Just like you, we appreciate authenticity and natural goodness, and that’s why we don’t support Palm Oil, and its environmental problems in our Castile.
Instead, we combined old-world tradition, with the kindness from organic oils and gently processed it into the soap you can trust in.
It’s the kind of soap you’ve always loved, with the healing lather that loves you back.
The Liquid Castile That You Can Trust In
Here’s why you can trust in Seven Minerals Pure Castile Soap:
- We don’t support Palm Oil, and it’s eco-damage in any of our products.
- All our oils are organic.
- All our ingredients are vegan friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- We use only Non-GMO ingredients, so you can be assured you’re only absorbing the goodness.
We use only Non-GMO ingredients, so you can be assured you’re only absorbing the goodness.
No Palm Oil
We don’t support Palm Oil, and it’s eco-damage in any of our products.
Instead, we combined the old-world tradition of olive oil, with the kindness from organic healing oils
All our ingredients are vegan friendly and 100% biodegradable.
Made in USA
All Seven Minerals products are made in the USA in a state of the art facility.
Dissolves Dirt and Germs Gently
Organic Orange oil has a refreshingly sweet and calming aroma, making this soap ideal to use on your body, hair and all over the house.
Our Pure Castile Soap contains Organic Castor Oil to nourish your skin and hair.
Soft and Gentle
Our Pure Castile Soap contains only organic oils to nourish your skin without making it dry.
A great foaming soap and more!
It’s incredible how much you can do with Seven Minerals Pure Castile Soap. Use it as a dish soap, body wash, shampoo, veggie wash, laundry detergent, sudsy pet shampoo and so much more.
With Organic Healing Oils
Organic Castor Oil
Vitamin E rich Castor Oil is our anti-inflammatory star! Great for eczema, psoriasis and dryness, and also oily, blemished and acne prone skin.
Organic Argan, Jojoba and Hemp Oils
Similar to your skin's natural oils for smooth hydrated skin, without residue or clogging pores.
Organic Olive Oil
It’s not true Castile without olive oil! So of course, you’ll find it in our soap.
Organic Coconut Oil
We also added antifungal Coconut Oil to dissolve germs as well as grime.
Hand Soap, Shampoo, House Cleaner, Body Wash, Dish Soap and more
Purified Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Orange Oil
Castile Soap is 2-3x more concentrated than regular liquid soaps, body washes and cleaners. Best if diluted with water. Check out our favorite DIY recipes for inspiration.
Bought this during covid to make hand soap (because the regular dial type we buy was gone). We looked up a recipe online. Just add this (2T per foaming handsoap dispenser) and distilled water. Some of the results turned foggy for some reason at the beginning, I think the kids might have used tap water to start.We initially did not care for the citrus smell- smelled a little too acidic- but it is mild and now not noticeable.
It seems to be a little thinner/runny than the previous brand I was using, but it works great. The scent could be stronger, it's pretty mild.
Nice substitute for Dr Bronners and at a better price. Lathers well and very nice scent.
Wow. I'm in love with this product and the fabulous orange scent. I've only used as a foaming hand soap thus far & am going to stick with this product for now on. I love that I can control the amount of scent my soap has. It's also creates a wonderful silky foam.I am planning on trying the other applications in the future but can't grade those aspects yet.I am definitely planning on creating Christmas gift baskets with this product being the centerpiece.If you've never tried this before, give it a shot. It's a pretty cool item.
The label says it can be used as shampoo, I do not advise doing so unless you want to strip out all the natural oils. I had to immediately rewash with a moisturizing shampoo.It’s good as a liquid hand soap especially if you’re wanting to kill germs. I have not tried it for it’s other stated uses but I think it would be a excellent cleaner for kitchen or bath.