Organic Vegetable Glycerine (Shipping Within USA only)
Organic Vegetable Glycerine 32 fl oz - No Palm Oil, Made w/Organic Coconut Oil - Pharmaceutical Grade Glycerine Liquid for DIYs - Perfect as Hair, Nails and Skin Moisturizer - Non-GMO & Vegan
- ✅ PURE + NATURAL - Our Vegetable Glycerin has only 1 ingredient: Organic Vegetable Glycerin. No GMOs, no added ingredients, just natural vegan goodness.
- ✅ NO PALM OIL - It’s a fact that most Vegetable Glycerins are made with damaging Palm Oil. And while you might be happy with the results, the damage to local wildlife, indigenous tribes, habitats, and our climate are less so. We use Organic Coconut oil. It’s eco-friendly goodness for your planet and your skin. Like you, we appreciate authenticity and natural goodness, and that’s why we don’t support Palm Oil, and it’s eco-damage in our Vegetable Glycerin.
- ✅ THE PERFECT CARRIER OIL - Natural Vegetable Glycerin is a top rated carrier oil for pure essential oils. Perfect for a relaxing massage or soothing aromatherapy.
- ✅MIRACLE DIY SKINCARE INGREDIENT - Used in countless skin care recipes (and for good reason), our Pharmaceutical Grade Organic Vegetable Glycerin deeply moisturizes skin, leaving it soft & supple in a way that lower quality glycerins can’t.
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO PERFORM - Start using your Seven Minerals Vegetable Glycerin the moment it arrives. Love it as a carrier oil, or for its benefits alone, or we’ll refund every cent. Order Now.
How we got our start?We're a family-owned business that started from a need for natural. We couldn't understand why it was so hard to find natural products that didn't contain junk and toxins. So we thought, why not do it ourselves? And with that, Seven Minerals was born!
What makes our product unique?We harness simplicity. Natural and organic ingredients you know, with labels you don't need a PhD to understand. You get it, what goes on your skin is just as important as what goes in your mouth. And while we might compromise on the occasional doughnut (Guilty!) we never compromise on our products.
Why we love what we do?Put simply– We're unbelievably proud to help real people, solve real problems, with natural solutions. We believe in creating a world where our friends, family, and community can trust that the products they use on a daily basis are natural, safe, and free of toxic junk.
100% Pure. Organic. No Additives.
100% Pure & Organic Vegetable Glycerin, derived from Organic Coconut Oil and not eco-damaging Palm Oil. Unscented, undiluted, no GMOs, and no toxic ingredients.
No Palm Oil - Good for You, Great for the Environment
Sustainably sourced without Palm Oil means you get all the benefits of Vegetable Glycerin without the harm to our precious environment.
Real, Natural Results for Skin, Hair, & More
Our high quality Vegetable Glycerin nourishes & strengthens hair, and leaves your skin soft & supple.
Quality without Compromise
When it comes to your health, the details matter. Thats why we don't compromise when it comes to the quality of our products and the ingredients inside them. What you see is what you get, Organic Vegetable Glycerin. No GMO's, Hexane Free, Unrefined, and Cruelty Free. Health for your skin and hair the way nature intended.
Safety WarningFor external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or redness or rash occurs, please discontinue use and contact us.
IndicationsThis product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
IngredientsOrganic Vegetable Glycerin (From Organic Coconut Oil)
DirectionsRead included recipe book for recipes & uses.
Wonderfully hydrating! I mix it with distilled water and calendula flower extract and it is the material that binds everything together to make a great skin spray. Thank you!
Originally, I bought the glycerine to make my own natural ingredients DIY body lotion because I don't want to use lotions that contain glycerine from palm oil. But I couldn't find any body lotion recipes online that didn't involve melting waxes. I tried using a few drops in distilled water to spray on, but the ratio of glycerine to water was too high and made me very sticky. Using less glycerine didn't provide moisturizing. It just like rubbing water on your skin. I tried just applying 2 drops to my face and 2 drops to my neck after cleansing. This is very sticky and has to be rinsed off. So, I cleanse my face several hours before bedtime, apply the glycerine, then rinse several hours later. This is very uncomfortable to have a sticky face and neck. However, it really plumps up the skin. After just a few days, the vertical smile line wrinkles caused by sagging skin on either side of my mouth (not the corners of the mouth lines, no help there) were 50% less deep! If I miss one night of application, the lines start to deepen again. So, it is temporary and requires being sticky every evening. I'm also applying to the smile lines at the outside corner of my eyes. The results there are very minimal. The frown lines between my eyebrows have lessened a little. It certainly seems to work better than any expensive natural facial products I've tried, even better than hyaluronic acid, which didn't produce any results. I've been using the Seven Mineral Glycerine for two months.
I'm also adding a squirt to shower gel, leaving my skin smoother.
Recently, I intentionally bought a body lotion that has no glycerine. It's very watery! Glycerine really helps lotion. I'm adding the Seven Minerals glycerine as I apply. Just one drop for both arms. One drop for each thigh/leg. If you apply too much, you'll be sticky!
I don't have it
I like the fact that I am getting great value for money with this purchase. I just started using it so I will give a follow up review on its effectiveness later on. So far I'm loving it though and the scent is not too strong.
I love this vegetable glycerine. I use it with my seven minerals aloe vera gel for the body and with my rosewater cleanser for the face. I will buy it again.