Organic Vegetable Glycerine (Shipping Within USA only)
Organic Vegetable Glycerine 32 fl oz - No Palm Oil, Made w/Organic Coconut Oil - Pharmaceutical Grade Glycerine Liquid for DIYs - Perfect as Hair, Nails and Skin Moisturizer - Non-GMO & Vegan
- ✅ PURE + NATURAL - Our Vegetable Glycerin has only 1 ingredient: Organic Vegetable Glycerin. No GMOs, no added ingredients, just natural vegan goodness.
- ✅ NO PALM OIL - It’s a fact that most Vegetable Glycerins are made with damaging Palm Oil. And while you might be happy with the results, the damage to local wildlife, indigenous tribes, habitats, and our climate are less so. We use Organic Coconut oil. It’s eco-friendly goodness for your planet and your skin. Like you, we appreciate authenticity and natural goodness, and that’s why we don’t support Palm Oil, and it’s eco-damage in our Vegetable Glycerin.
- ✅ THE PERFECT CARRIER OIL - Natural Vegetable Glycerin is a top rated carrier oil for pure essential oils. Perfect for a relaxing massage or soothing aromatherapy.
- ✅MIRACLE DIY SKINCARE INGREDIENT - Used in countless skin care recipes (and for good reason), our Pharmaceutical Grade Organic Vegetable Glycerin deeply moisturizes skin, leaving it soft & supple in a way that lower quality glycerins can’t.
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO PERFORM - Start using your Seven Minerals Vegetable Glycerin the moment it arrives. Love it as a carrier oil, or for its benefits alone, or we’ll refund every cent. Order Now.
How we got our start?We're a family-owned business that started from a need for natural. We couldn't understand why it was so hard to find natural products that didn't contain junk and toxins. So we thought, why not do it ourselves? And with that, Seven Minerals was born!
What makes our product unique?We harness simplicity. Natural and organic ingredients you know, with labels you don't need a PhD to understand. You get it, what goes on your skin is just as important as what goes in your mouth. And while we might compromise on the occasional doughnut (Guilty!) we never compromise on our products.
Why we love what we do?Put simply– We're unbelievably proud to help real people, solve real problems, with natural solutions. We believe in creating a world where our friends, family, and community can trust that the products they use on a daily basis are natural, safe, and free of toxic junk.
100% Pure. Organic. No Additives.
100% Pure & Organic Vegetable Glycerin, derived from Organic Coconut Oil and not eco-damaging Palm Oil. Unscented, undiluted, no GMOs, and no toxic ingredients.
No Palm Oil - Good for You, Great for the Environment
Sustainably sourced without Palm Oil means you get all the benefits of Vegetable Glycerin without the harm to our precious environment.
Real, Natural Results for Skin, Hair, & More
Our high quality Vegetable Glycerin nourishes & strengthens hair, and leaves your skin soft & supple.
Quality without Compromise
When it comes to your health, the details matter. Thats why we don't compromise when it comes to the quality of our products and the ingredients inside them. What you see is what you get, Organic Vegetable Glycerin. No GMO's, Hexane Free, Unrefined, and Cruelty Free. Health for your skin and hair the way nature intended.
Safety WarningFor external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or redness or rash occurs, please discontinue use and contact us.
IndicationsThis product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
IngredientsOrganic Vegetable Glycerin (From Organic Coconut Oil)
DirectionsRead included recipe book for recipes & uses.
I like the fact that I am getting great value for money with this purchase. I just started using it so I will give a follow up review on its effectiveness later on. So far I'm loving it though and the scent is not too strong.
I love this vegetable glycerine. I use it with my seven minerals aloe vera gel for the body and with my rosewater cleanser for the face. I will buy it again.
A bit oily when received but an AMAZING product
good value for your money. Works well, no issue with the product.