There are a number of reasons why you should consider aloe vera for hair care. From harsh summer sun to chemical dyes and treatments, our hair sustains a lot of damage.
Keep reading to learn the benefits of adding aloe vera for hair care to your daily routine to restore softness and to create a luxurious shine.
What Causes Damage to Your Hair?
When going about your daily routine, you probably don’t think too much about your hair. What you don’t know, however, could hurt you. Here are some of the everyday things you do that could be damaging your hair as we speak:
- Frequent Shampooing – While washing your hair is important, some shampoos strip your hair of the natural oils that keep it shiny and soft.
- Brushing Wet Hair – Your hair is more susceptible to damage when wet, so use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to work through tangles and don’t brush your hair until it’s mostly dry.
- Blow Drying – Blow drying your hair removes more than just surface moisture – it can also leave the hair cuticle dry and brittle.
- Heat Styling – Flat irons and curling irons can cause your hair to crack along the edge of the cuticle which may lead to breakage and split ends.
- Chemical Treatments – From bleach to dye and all of the treatments in between, chemical hair products can dry out and damage your hair, leaving it more prone to breakage.
In addition to these things, there are also environmental factors which can damage your hair. Excessive sun exposure, for example, and even saltwater can dry out and damage your hair. Fortunately, there are plenty of aloe vera for hair care products that can help strengthen and renew your damaged locks.
What Can You Do to Protect Your Hair?
Though you should certainly limit hair-damaging habits like over-coloring and excessive sun exposure, you probably aren’t going to stop washing your hair or using haircare products. To protect your hair from all you throw at it, consider including aloe vera gel for hair or other aloe vera products in your daily hair care routine.
You may already be familiar with the benefits of aloe vera for skin – particularly in protecting your skin in the heat of summer - but what are the benefits of aloe vera for hair care?
- It restores moisture, conditioning hair for improved shine and anti-frizz protection.
- It boosts circulation to the hair follicle, encouraging healthy hair growth.
- It combats scalp itching and dryness by breaking down dead skin cells, moisturizing the scalp.
- It helps balance the pH level in your scalp, creating an optimal environment for healthy growth.
Want to harness the benefits of aloe vera for hair this summer? Try Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Spray for Face, Skin, & Hair. It is 99% organic and all natural, guaranteed to protect your hair from summer sun. Use it before applying hair care products or after showering for all-day protection.
Tips for Using Aloe Vera for Hair Care
Now that you’re familiar with the amazing benefits of aloe vera for hair care, you may be wondering how to incorporate it into your daily hair care routine. Here are some simple tips to get started:
To maximize your benefits of aloe vera for hair care, try the Seven Minerals Hair Recovery Pack. It includes a 12-ounce bottle of aloe vera spray for skin and body as well as a 4-once bottle of Anti-Hair Loss Magnesium Spray.